I am an Academic Professional within the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (EAS) at Georgia Tech. My position entails the following:
- Teach a variety of introductory and upper-level undergraduate EAS courses, with a primary focus on meteorology education
- Co-advise undergraduate EAS students (along with Dr. Samantha Wilson)
- Facilitate EAS REU programming
- Facilitate the CEISMC “Into the Storm: Analysis and Forecasting of Hazardous Weather” Georgia Tech Summer camp
- Coordinate outreach events throughout the greater Atlanta, GA community
- Conduct research within the fields of synoptic meteorology and atmospheric science education, including mentoring of undergraduate student researchers
Prior to my arrival at Georgia Tech, I graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Madison (UW-Madison), completing all degrees in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (B.S. ’10, M.S. ’13 and Ph.D. ’16). I served as a Visiting Assistant Professor at Northern Illinois University (NIU) during the 2016-2017 academic year.
If interested in contacting me about any of the topics above, please do not hesitate to email me at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.